EXECUTIVE EDUCATION EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS
Darling Communications offers annual “Women at the Helm” and “Women! Let’s Hear it From the Men: Key Strategies from the Businessmen’s Playbook” Executive Education conferences. These professional development programs are designed to provide career-focused women with strategies to advance career and leadership opportunities. Although initially designed for women, our reputation for delivering performance accelerating tools attracted men.
Participants are industry male and female leaders who provide expertise in leadership, business development and career acceleration. They hail from a number of industries including beauty, business, community development, construction, education, government, manufacturing, media, non-profit, technology, and tourism.
Attendees have included individuals from diverse ethnic/racial backgrounds, and both private and public industries. Senior executives, mid-level executives, team leaders and entry level professionals have indicated these conferences deliver and provide tips, tools, and strategies that can be immediately implemented into their work environments. See the list of previous conferences offered below and Click Here for testimonials:
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Becoming A Remarkable Woman
Dr. Lee’s signature seminar has transformed the lives of women across the country and has helped them understand the extraordinary feminine experience.
Dare to be Great at Being You
This experiential seminar examines the lives of diverse accomplished individuals to highlight attributes necessary to make life happen for themselves and to impact the communities in which they serve.
Forecast: You Can Conquer the Storm
This seminar provides attendees with the skills to master life’s difficulties.
- Women! Let’s Hear It From The Men IV: Key Strategies From The Businessmen’s Playbook – Oct. 2016
- Women! Let’s Hear It From The Men III: Key Strategies From The Businessmen’s Playbook – Sept. 2015
- Women at the Helm: There’s A Leader in You – March, 2015
- Women at the Helm: This is How They Do It – April, 2014
- Women! Let’s Hear It From The Men II: Leadership Strategies From The Businessmen’s Playbook – Sept. 2014
- Women! Let’s Hear It From The Men: Key Strategies From The Businessmen’s Playbook – Oct. 2013